Land Trust for Louisiana and Disposable Heroes Project
Sporting Clay Tournament
Saturday, June 11, 2016
Covey Rise Lodge
24009 Singing Waterfall Road
Proceeds from the event will help to benefit both the conservation efforts of the Land Trust for Louisiana and our military veterans through the Disposable Heroes Project.
Food, drinks and door prizes are included in the Sponsor/Registration fee. Door prizes will be given away during lunch. Winners MUST be present for all give-a-ways.
(Includes Sponsor’s Name on Banner
- Stations Sponsors – $100
- Bronze – $250
- Silver – $500
- Gold – $750
- Platinum (No Team) – $1,000
- Platinum (with Team) – $1,400
- Four Man Team – $600
- Individual – $150
- Mulligans – $20 for 2 mulligans
(max of 2 mulligans per shooter)
If you have any items to donate for our auction that will be held during lunch, please contact one of our shoot committee members: P.J. Demarie (504-577-8999), Royce Murphy (985-768-6893), Brad Mckee (985-687-8668), Karen Babin (985-542-5006), Ed Burns (985-320-1430), or Jay Addison (504-628-5245)
- Shooters will be shooting 100 rounds of sporting Clay and must bring or purchase 4-5 boxes of their own shells (2¾ shells with 7½, 8 or 9 shot only). All shooters must be at least 16 years of age with a Hunter Safety Card to be presented at sign-in.
- Please note that we are not offering golf cart rentals. You can rent carts from Cart & Swim (985) 634-4938 or Golf Cart World (985) 892-2322.
- All participants must arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled shoot time for a mandatory safety meeting at 9:00 a.m. The shooting round will begin at 9:30 a.m.
- Registration for teams and individuals will be available until the day of shoot, or until all spaces are filled.It is important to complete the entire Registration Form for accurate mailing addresses, and team member names, to participate.